Men Who Cook presented by Flint Hills Resources
Men Who Cook is going semi-virtual on October 22! Our signature fundraiser combines great food and friendly competition for a good cause! Cook Teams are competing to raise the most money for RMHCSTX.
OUR FAMILIES ARE OUR PRIORITY
The entire team at Ronald McDonald House Charities South Texas has been diligently working through our Preparedness and Response Plan addressing the COVID-19 situation. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our supporters while we continue to keep our focus on the well-being of the families we serve. The following updates are currently in place:
- We are not allowing visitors, including Share-A-Meal providers, into the Ronald McDonald House at this time. Instead, we are asking the community to deliver catered meals from a restaurant. To schedule a meal drop-off please call 361-854-4073.
- Volunteer shifts are currently suspended at the Ronald McDonald House and the Happy Wheels Hospitality Cart.
- We still welcome your support through any type of donation.
- All donated items can be dropped off at the designated drop-off location outside the front of our building. All clothing donations can still be made at our yellow donation boxes throughout the Coastal Bend.
- Increased sanitizing and disinfection using safe commercial-grade products.
- We have setup up additional hand sanitizing stations and posted signage throughout the House regarding hygiene and steps to stay safe.
We are closely monitoring guidance from government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Labor, our RMHC Global leadership along with our CEO regarding COVID and will continue to follow their direction. We look forward to resuming business as usual and are grateful to our entire community for your continued support!
Most recent update: 05/27/2021