OUR FAMILIES ARE OUR PRIORITY
The entire team at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Corpus Christi has been diligently working through our Preparedness and Response Plan addressing the COVID-19 situation. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our supporters while we keep our focus on the well-being of the families we are serving. The following changes are in place until further notice:
- We are no longer allowing visitors, including Share-A-Meal providers, into the Ronald McDonald House until further notice. Instead, we are asking the community to consider catering meals to be delivered from a restaurant. To schedule a meal drop-off please call 361-854-4073.
- We have suspended all volunteer shifts at the Ronald McDonald House and the Happy Wheels Hospitality Cart.
- We welcome your support and need it now more than ever. We request that all donated items be dropped off at the designated drop-off location outside the front of our building. All clothing donations can still be made at our yellow donation boxes throughout the Coastal Bend.
- Increased sanitizing and disinfection using safe commercial-grade products.
- We have setup up additional hand sanitizing stations and posted signage throughout the House regarding hygiene and steps to stay safe.
- Many of our team members work from home to decrease social interaction and exposure. Meetings are held virtually – either by phone or video conference.
We are closely monitoring guidance from government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Labor, our RMHC Global leadership along with our CEO regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”) and will continue to follow their direction. We look forward to resuming business as usual and are grateful to our entire community for your continued support, which is crucial at this unsettling time.
Most recent update: 12/23/20